Diego Simeone not concerned about player exits after Champions League elimination

Wish to join the ranks of the 2nd Infantry Division? Apply here!
BoySmile

Diego Simeone not concerned about player exits after Champions League elimination

Post by BoySmile » Wed Dec 06, 2017 1:11 am

Diego Simeone is not concerned about his key sbobet8888 Atletico Madrid players leaving after elimination from the Champions League.
Atletico, who were finalists in 2014 and 2016, missed out on the last 16 having finished third in Group C following a 1-1 draw at Chelsea on Tuesday.
Atletico will now drop into the Europa League in sbobet8888 the new year, but Simeone says this could be a new challenge for his squad.
Asked if he was worried about players wanting to leave in January or the summer, Simeone said: "No, on the contrary, I think this could be a new challenge. Everything that is bad, we make it into a positive.
"I wouldn't say it was a failure, because we knew this could happen. I think a failure is when you have an objective and you don't reach it, and we knew this could happen, so it is not a failure for us.Click Here sbobet8888