t. Try to do the same thing that youve been doing

mary123

t. Try to do the same thing that youve been doing

Post by mary123 » Thu Dec 14, 2017 8:27 pm

SAN ANTONIO -- Monique Currie scored nine of her season-high 20 points in the fourth quarter and San Antonio beat the Washington Mystics 77-70 on Wednesday night without the Stars leading scorer Kayla McBride.San Antonio announced prior to the game that McBride would miss the rest of the season with a right foot fracture. The Stars responded with three starters scoring 16-plus points.Washington took a 64-63 lead after two Natasha Cloud free throws with 7:11 left, but the Mystics didnt score again until 1:28 remained. San Antonio went scoreless for nearly 4 minutes during the stretch, but scored eight straight for a 71-64 lead with 1:38 left.Dearica Hamby matched a season high with 18 points and Moriah Jefferson added 16 points for San Antonio (5-13), which is ranked No. 12 in the AP power poll. Jayne Appel-Marinelli had 12 rebounds and Currie grabbed nine.Tayler Hill scored 14 points and Emma Meesseman had all 10 of her points in the first half for fourth-ranked Washington (9-10). Cheap Arizona Cardinals Jerseys . - Blake Griffin had 30 points and 12 rebounds, J. Cheap Arizona Cardinals Jerseys China .com) - The Pittsburgh Penguins placed forward James Neal on injured reserve Tuesday. http://www.cheapcardinalsjerseyselite.com/ . Varlamov made 33 saves and Ryan OReilly had a goal and scored in the shootout as the Avalanche beat the New Jersey Devils 2-1 on Thursday night. Wholesale Arizona Cardinals Jerseys . And follow TSN.ca right through Deadline Day for all the updates. From Pierre LeBrun While Anaheim GM Bob Murray said earlier this season he was not going to trade Jonas Hiller despite the fact hes an unrestricted free agent on July 1, some sources have told TSN Hockey Insider Pierre LeBrun that Murray might be willing to move another goalie. Cheap Larry Fitzgerald Jersey . A knee to the thigh might have stung him the most, but his sixth straight double-double made up for the brief burst of pain.Michael Oher insists Carolina Panthers will make no special preparations for Super Bowl 50 and focus on what has taken them to San Francisco. Carolina missed out on a perfect season but their 17-1 record is the best in the NFL as they head into the final game of the season chasing a first ever Super Bowl success for the franchise.But Oher, part of the Baltimore team that won Super Bowl XLVII, insists things will stay the same for the Panthers who will not be getting carried away Newtons physics Carolinas Superman profiled Every game is a different game, its just new opportunities, said Oher.You have to keep prepared. You have to keep working. Keep doing your job.I just tell them [younger players] that whatever that youve been doing throughout the regular season away from this environment. Try to do the same thing that youve been doing. Keep the same regimen. Stay focused. 10 sstars not called Cam or Peyton We look at the Super Bowl stars going under the radar We try to do our job to the best of our ability.ddddddddddddCam [Newton] is a great player and we just try to get the job done.The offensive tackle is also well aware of the threat posed by the top-ranked Denver defense but insists nothing will change in the build-up for the Panthers whose only defeat came against Atlanta.They have a great defense. They do a lot of great things, said Oher.Like I said, were going to have to prepare and do what weve been doing all year. Ohers story has taken plenty of headlines, not just in the build-up to Super Bowl 50 but following the success of the Oscar-winning film The Blind Side, based on his rise to the NFL.I would tell people that everybody has a story, mine just got told, Oher said.Everybody probably has a worse story than I had. Mine just got told. Im fine with that. Also See: How to watch Super Bowl 50 Mannings milestones 10 memorable Super Bowls 10 stars not called Cam or Peyton Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '